Subject: new AMG (VTU/LWPRO) Web pages are up
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 01:17:07 -0500

The new (December) Video Toaster User and (November) LWPRO Web
pages are installed and open for biz.

The main URL to point yer browsers to is:

http://www.portal.com/~amg

As we are trying some new formatting stuff this time, please let
me know of any problems you have with any of the pages off that
home page. The "REC." pages will be up later this week. If you do report
page problems, please advise your platform/browser/version info.
At both the VTU and LWPRO sub pages you'll find a bonus article not
printed in either magazine - it's a full transcript of a "Future
of LightWave 3D" panel discussion that was held at the recent
VTU Expo. 

Kindly note: I am not AMG Inc. I am not a full-time AMG Inc.
employee. Do not call nor email me to subscribe, or to complain
about subscription problems, ad problems, or any other problems.
Call their offices.  All I do is their Web pages. :)

Have fun.

Harv                                       |  "Do you recognize the
[email-masked]                        |  Bell of Truth when you
http://www.portal.com/~harv                |  hear it ring?"
[email-masked] <--- Newton mail only!   |  - Leon Russell